Monday 2 April 2012

Lemon Blossoms- these are good. That's all i'm going to say!

These taste like little lemon donuts... but better. My "foodie" girlfriend made them and sent hubby and I home with some extra's; we fought over them :) Apparently they are best if you make them the night before.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/lemon-blossoms-recipe/index.html

Addendum: I found the food network recipe left out a few important instructions.  Do not fill the muffin cups more than half way or they will spill over the top while they bake and look weird.  To make them uniform, use a scoop so the same amount of batter goes in each muffin cup.  ***let the lemon blossoms cool for at least 5 minutes before removing from pan.  If you "bang them out, right out of the oven as suggested, they will get all mashed and deformed (trust me.)  You might need to loosen them with a knife to get them out easily.  I hope that helps!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment